You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
DTE Energy Beefs Up Utilities Investment, Drops Coal for NGCC with $3 Billion Project Slate
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 652 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 7, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--DTE Energy Company (NYSE:DTE) (Detroit, Michigan) ended 2019 on a high note as earnings improved and the company mapped out its investments for the next five years. As it faces public and political pressure to add more renewables to its portfolio, the Michigan-centered energy provider continues to reduce its coal-fired holdings and is looking toward a long-term diversification of its energy resources. Industrial Info is tracking more than $3 billion worth of active projects from DTE, nearly $1 billion of which is under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects from DTE, including a new natural gas-fired, combined-cycle power plant and a series of windfarms across Michigan.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Oil & Gas Production, Power Help Propel $41 Billion Jump in North American ...
- EIA Sees Some Clear Winners, Several Uncertainties in Long-Term Outlook for...
- Construction Firm Balfour Beatty at Work on Billions of Dollars of Projects...
- Germany Agrees Plan To End Coal-Fired Power
- IIR Top Power News Today: February 11th 2020
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker