You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
DTE Energy Beefs Up Utilities Investment, Drops Coal for NGCC with $3 Billion Project Slate
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 652 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 7, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--DTE Energy Company (NYSE:DTE) (Detroit, Michigan) ended 2019 on a high note as earnings improved and the company mapped out its investments for the next five years. As it faces public and political pressure to add more renewables to its portfolio, the Michigan-centered energy provider continues to reduce its coal-fired holdings and is looking toward a long-term diversification of its energy resources. Industrial Info is tracking more than $3 billion worth of active projects from DTE, nearly $1 billion of which is under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects from DTE, including a new natural gas-fired, combined-cycle power plant and a series of windfarms across Michigan.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Coronavirus Hits LNG Vessels and Demand
- M.A. Mortenson at Work on More than $14 Billion in Power, Industrial Manufa...
- Eversource Maps Multi-Year Investments in Transmission, Renewable Energy Pr...
- UAE to Commission Arab World's First Commercial Nuclear Power Plant, an Ind...
- IIR Top Power News Today: March 3rd 2020
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker