You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Valero's Alternative Fuels Segments Keep Quarterly Profit Ahead Year over Year
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 374 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 10, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--While Valero Energy Corporation's (NYSE:VLO) (San Antonio, Texas) net profit for full-year 2019 was down year over year, the company performed well in the just-passed fourth quarter, thanks largely to its Ethanol and Renewable Diesel business segments, where operating income grew.
Within this article: Details of Valero's quarterly results and active projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Projected U.S. Crude Output Decline, Magnolia LNG: Your Daily Energy News
- IIR's June 10 Market Scorecard Brings You Breaking Geopolitical News
- IIR Top Refining News Today: June 10th 2020
- Chile's ENAP Takes Refinery Offline to Cope With Low Demand, an Industrial ...
- COVID-19 Continues to Dampen Bolivia's Refining Rates, an Industrial Info M...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker