You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Valero's Alternative Fuels Segments Keep Quarterly Profit Ahead Year over Year
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 374 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 10, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--While Valero Energy Corporation's (NYSE:VLO) (San Antonio, Texas) net profit for full-year 2019 was down year over year, the company performed well in the just-passed fourth quarter, thanks largely to its Ethanol and Renewable Diesel business segments, where operating income grew.
Within this article: Details of Valero's quarterly results and active projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR's January 22 Market Scorecard Brings You Breaking Geopolitical News
- IIR Energy Top Natural Gas, Refining News Today: January 22nd 2020
- Make Sure to RSVP for This Week's Market Outlook & Networking in Houston
- IIR Energy Top Refining News Today: January 20th 2020
- Greek Corinth Refinery Pushes Ahead with Naphtha Complex
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker