You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Top Power News Today: February 11th 2020
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 193 Words
Duke Energy Kentucky took 648.4 megawatts (MW) offline from the East Bend 02 unit, on January 25, at its East Bend Power Station #2 in Kentucky due to multiple repairs to boiler tube leaks and the clearing of a boiler slag clog. The unit is operating at 0%, and this event will end February 14 (originally scheduled for January 31).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Coronavirus Hits LNG Vessels and Demand
- M.A. Mortenson at Work on More than $14 Billion in Power, Industrial Manufa...
- Eversource Maps Multi-Year Investments in Transmission, Renewable Energy Pr...
- UAE to Commission Arab World's First Commercial Nuclear Power Plant, an Ind...
- IIR Top Power News Today: March 3rd 2020
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker