You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
GlaxoSmithKline Axing 720 at Belgian Vaccines Hub
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 747 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--February 19, 2020--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--GlaxoSmithKline (NYSE:GSK) (GSK) (Brentford, England) is laying off 720 workers at its Belgian vaccines manufacturing operation in Wavre.
Within this article: Details job cuts, operations in Belgium, plans to split the company in two, financial performance
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- March 25 COVID-19 Impact Report
- Latin American Pharma & Biotech Industry Plans Second-Quarter Capital Proje...
- Indian Drug Makers Augment HCQ Production Despite Export Ban, an Industrial...
- Qiagen Ramping Up Production of RNA Extraction Kits for COVID-19 Detection,...
- Chinese Pharma Firm to Invest in Biomedical Industrial Park, an Industrial ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker