You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Cenovus Outshines U.S. Oil Peers in Fourth Quarter, Looks to Oil Sands Expansions
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 766 Words
Attachment: Cenovus 4Q19
SUGAR LAND--February 13, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Canadian oil producer Cenovus Energy Incorporated (NYSE:CVE) (Calgary, Alberta) saw a better end to 2019 than many of its U.S. peers, as Canadian crude prices remained strong and U.S. sales improved. The company benefited from Alberta's decision to ease curtailment rules enacted last year, which bolstered prices. Industrial Info is tracking about $2.9 billion in active Cenovus projects, including a series of upgrades at a pair of refineries co-owned in the U.S.
Within this article: Details on some of Cenovus' key projects in the Canadian oil sands, as well as upgrades planned by WRB Refining LP, a U.S.-based company co-owned by Cenovus and Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- NavigatIIR: Kiewit's Role in $53 Billion of Projects Reflects Demand for NG...
- McDermott, Phillips 66: Your Daily Energy News
- Southern Company, Xcel Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Make Sure to RSVP for This Week's Market Outlook & Networking in Houston
- Middle East to See $214 Million in Oil & Gas Maintenance Projects Through J...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker