You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Cenovus Outshines U.S. Oil Peers in Fourth Quarter, Looks to Oil Sands Expansions
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 766 Words
Attachment: Cenovus 4Q19
SUGAR LAND--February 13, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Canadian oil producer Cenovus Energy Incorporated (NYSE:CVE) (Calgary, Alberta) saw a better end to 2019 than many of its U.S. peers, as Canadian crude prices remained strong and U.S. sales improved. The company benefited from Alberta's decision to ease curtailment rules enacted last year, which bolstered prices. Industrial Info is tracking about $2.9 billion in active Cenovus projects, including a series of upgrades at a pair of refineries co-owned in the U.S.
Within this article: Details on some of Cenovus' key projects in the Canadian oil sands, as well as upgrades planned by WRB Refining LP, a U.S.-based company co-owned by Cenovus and Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 30 IIR COVID-19 Sector Overviews
- Refiners, Automakers Lead in U.S. Investments Affected this Week by COVID-1...
- April 29 COVID-19 Impact Report: Outages, Derates, Shutdowns and More
- Husky Energy, TC Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Enterprise Products Remains Resilient in Uncertain Environment
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker