You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Top Chemical Processing News Today: February 13th 2020
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 261 Words
Dow has rescheduled a turnaround of the 1.1 million-pound-per-year Ethylene Oxide Unit 1 at its Saint Charles (Taft), Louisiana, plant. The 20-day turnaround, originally expected to begin in February, is now expected to take place in March 2021.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Predicts U.S. Skilled Craft Labor Demand to Grow Substantia...
- Make Sure to RSVP for This Week's Market Outlook & Networking in Houston
- Russia Hosts $7 Billion Worth of Ammonia Projects, an Industrial Info Marke...
- South Korea to Invest More than $2.8 Billion In Chemical Capital Projects i...
- Russia Hosts 38 Methanol Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker