You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Alternative Fuels Industry to See More than 160 Maintenance Kickoffs Through June
Industry Segment: Alternative Fuel | Word Count: 595 Words
Attachment: AltFuel Maint 1H20
SUGAR LAND--February 17, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. Alternative Fuels Industry is growing and diversifying, both in market presence and public support. But like any other energy sector, its facilities require regular maintenance to ensure efficiency and reliability. Industrial Info is tracking more than 160 maintenance-related projects at alternative fuel facilities across the U.S. that are set to begin construction through the end of June, with ethanol plants accounting for nearly 90%.
Within this article: Details on some of the maintenance-related projects set to kick off across the U.S. through the remaining first half of 2020, including those from major companies such as Dakota Gasification Company, Green Plains Incorporated (NASDAQ:GPRE), Flint Hills Resources LP and Pacific Ethanol Incorporated (NASDAQ:PEIX).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR's COVID-19 Impact Views
- May 1 COVID-19 Impact Report: Outages, Derates, Shutdowns and More
- IIR's May 7 COVID-19 Impact Views
- May 6 COVID-19 Impact Report: Outages, Derates, Shutdowns and More
- May 1 COVID-19 Latin America Impact Report
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker