You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Top Natural Gas, Refining News Today: February 19th 2020
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 191 Words
Phillips 66 is continuing with unplanned repairs on the 150,000-BBL/d fluid catalytic cracking unit (FCCU) at its 230,000-BBL/d Bayway Refinery in Linden, New Jersey, after the unit was shut down due to a leak on February 6. Current expectations are to complete repairs and restart the unit by mid-March.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- TC Energy, Williams Companies: Your Daily Energy News
- Phillips 66 Takes Hit from Lower Demand, DCP Equity Investment
- May 1 COVID-19 Latin America Impact Report
- Freeport LNG Train 3 Begins Commercial Operations, an Industrial Info Marke...
- ADNOC to Delay Umm Shaif Project Amid COVID-19 and Crude Oil Market Crisis,...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker