You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Entergy Progresses on Natural Gas-Fired Projects
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 631 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 20, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The lion's share of power company Entergy Corporation's (NYSE:ETR) (New Orleans, Louisiana) current project spending is going toward natural gas-fired and transmission projects. Industrial Info is tracking more than $5 billion in active Entergy projects.
Within this article: Details of active Entergy projects
Other companies featured: General Electric (NSYE:GE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- May 1 COVID-19 Impact Report: Outages, Derates, Shutdowns and More
- May 1 COVID-19 Latin America Impact Report
- EPA Draft Rule Seeks No Changes in PM 2.5 Standard
- EthosEnergy Webinar: Improve Availability AND Reduce Costs? Your Data Knows...
- Japan Hosts Power Projects at Refineries, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker