You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
AEP Optimistic on Transmission, Renewables with $4.3 Billion in Projects on Tap
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 611 Words
Attachment: AEP 4Q19
SUGAR LAND--February 21, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--American Electric Power (NYSE:AEP) (AEP) (Columbus, Ohio) is optimistic about its growth potential, despite a rough fourth quarter, as the company expects several industrial expansions to come online and global economic conditions to improve this year. In particular, AEP is upping its investment in transmission and distribution (T&D) projects to maintain reliability. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $4.3 billion in active projects involving AEP, more than half of which is attributed to T&D projects.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects from AEP, including a series of T&D upgrades and coal-generation closures across the country.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- M.A. Mortenson at Work on More than $14 Billion in Power, Industrial Manufa...
- Alliant Energy on Track for 1,000 Megawatts of Iowa Renewable Power by End ...
- Eversource Maps Multi-Year Investments in Transmission, Renewable Energy Pr...
- UAE to Commission Arab World's First Commercial Nuclear Power Plant, an Ind...
- IIR Top Power News Today: March 3rd 2020
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker