You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Targa Resources Sticks With Plan to Keep Capex Lower in 2020
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 538 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 21, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Having placed more than $4 billion worth of capital projects into service in 2019, Targa Resources Corporation (NYSE:TRGP) (Houston, Texas) is sticking to its guns when it comes to keeping capital expenditures down this year.
Within this article: Grand Prix Y-grade natural gas liquids (NGL) pipeline.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR's March 4 Market Scorecard Brings You Breaking Geopolitical News
- Energy Transfer, Pembina Pipeline: Your Daily Energy News
- Crestwood Equity, U.S. Crude Oil Exports: Your Daily Energy News
- South Asia's Oil, Gas Pipeline Industry to Fund $4.6 Billion of Projects in...
- HPCL's Hassan-Cherlapalli Pipeline to Begin Construction in Second Quarter,...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker