You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Cleveland-Cliffs Looks to AK Steel Acquisition, New HBI Plant for Positive Outlook in 2020
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 510 Words
Iron-ore-pellet producer Cleveland-Cliffs Incorporated (NYSE: CLF) (Cleveland, Ohio) is looking toward two major developments coming to fruition in 2020. The acquisition of AK Steel Holding Corporation (NYSE:AKS) (West Chester Township, OH), as well as the startup of the new Toledo hot-briquetted iron (HBI) production plant, are expected to transform the company, executives said on February 20. Industrial Info is tracking four active Cleveland-Cliffs projects worth $1.3 billion, and 25 AK Steel projects worth $196 million.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Steel Shipments Jump 5.6% in January, Under-Construction Steel Mill Pr...
- Coronavirus Cases Dissipating as China Opens Industry, an Industrial Info M...
- Vietnamese Steelmaker Delays Blast Furnace Commissioning, an Industrial Inf...
- South Africa's Mining Sector Linked to China, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Thailand Delays New Steel Import Standards, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker