You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Executives Tout Benefits of Powder River Basin at Denver Oil Conference
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 675 Words
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--February 26, 2020--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--It's no Permian Basin, at least not yet, but the Powder River Basin is attracting a high level of interest from mid-sized Oil & Gas companies, according to speakers at the recent DUG Bakken and Rockies conference in Denver, Colorado.
Within this article: DUG Bakken and Rockies conference.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR's March 11 Market Scorecard Brings You Breaking Geopolitical News
- Crude Oil Price War Roils Markets, Leads Some Firms to Cut Capex
- Natural Gas Price Gains, Cenovus: Your Daily Energy News
- Oil Price War Ratchets Up, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Gas Natural Acu Plans to Invest $460 Million in FSRU Project in Brazil, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker