You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Top Refining News Today: February 26th 2020
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 210 Words
Marathon was forced to shut down multiple units, today, February 26, at its 261,000-BBL/d Los Angeles, Carson, California, refinery due to a fire; units involved are the 43,000-BBL/d Hydrocracker and 20,000-BBL/d Reformer 1. Early estimates indicate the outage will last for at least a month.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Refineries Plan for Busy Spring Maintenance Season
- IIR Top Refining News Today: March 11th 2020
- South American Refineries Plan Second-Quarter Maintenance Kickoffs, an Indu...
- China's Teapot Refineries Look to Regain Lost Ground, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Petronas and Saudi Aramco JV Delay Malaysia Refinery Runs to 3Q20, an Indus...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker