You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Solar Leads U.S. Southeast in $3.45 Billion Second-Quarter Power Buildout
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 690 Words
Attachment: Planned 2Q20 Power Project Starts
SUGAR LAND--March 10, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking $3.45 billion in Power Industry projects that are planned to kick off in second-quarter 2020 in the U.S. Southeast market region, which includes Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi and Tennessee. Florida leads in terms of the number and value of projects, with nearly $1.3 billion in planned projects. This comes in part from a number of solar power projects in the state. Solar leads other fuel types in terms of project value in the region, at $1.74 billion.
Within this article: Details of upcoming Power projects in the U.S. Southeast
Companies featured: NextEra Energy Resources (NYSE:NEE), Duke Energy Corporation (NYSE:DUK), AECOM (NYSE:ACM), First Solar Incorporated (NASDAQ:FSLR)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 27 COVID-19 Impact Report: Outages, Derates, Shutdowns and More
- Sempra Energy, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Join AVEVA for a Webinar on Enabling the 'New Norm' for Engineering Project...
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Impact of COVID-19 on Plant Spend...
- Japan Spends Big on Nuclear Decommissioning and Dismantlement, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker