You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Steel Shipments Jump 5.6% in January, Under-Construction Steel Mill Projects Total $7.5 Billion
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 540 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 12, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--U.S. steel mills shipped more than 8.5 million net tons in January, a 5.6% jump from the tonnage shipped a year earlier, the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) reported this week.
Within this article: United States Steel Corporation Mon Valley Works - Edgar Thomson Steel Works expansion and upgrades.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Join AVEVA for a Webinar on Enabling the 'New Norm' for Engineering Project...
- Mining Company Freeport-McMoRan Cuts $800 Million Capex After Copper Price ...
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Impact of COVID-19 on Plant Spend...
- Finland's Mining Sector Hosts $9.9 Billion in Projects, an Industrial Info ...
- Spain Remains Rich in Mining Resources, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker