You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Wind, Solar Lead Texas in More than $3.4 Billion in Planned Second-Quarter Power Project Starts
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 618 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 16, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking $3.45 billion in projects that are planned to kick off in second-quarter 2020 in Texas' Power Industry. The project starts are dominated by wind and solar power, which each account for more than $1.6 billion in planned spending.
Within this article: Details of upcoming power projects in Texas
Companies featured: First Solar Incorporated (NASDAQ:FSLR)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Coal Plants Prepare for Spring Maintenance After Big Year for Closures
- To Keep the Lights on, California Orders 3,300 Megawatts of New Non-Emittin...
- IIR Top Power News Today: March 10th 2020
- China's Wind Energy Policies Point to Strong Two-Year Market, an Industrial...
- Australian Energy Regulator OKs Transgrid Project, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker