You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info's February Project Spending Index Drops $26 Billion Year Over Year
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 677 Words
Attachment: Spending Index, Gap, Gap, Starts
SUGAR LAND--March 26, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--What a difference a year can make in industrial spending. Industrial Info's North American Industrial Project Spending Index for February registered a $26.25 billion drop, or 3.92%, compared with the same month in 2019. Four of the 12 industries tracked by Industrial Info registered double-digit reductions.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Coal Plants Prepare for Spring Maintenance After Big Year for Closures
- To Keep the Lights on, California Orders 3,300 Megawatts of New Non-Emittin...
- IIR Top Power News Today: March 10th 2020
- China's Wind Energy Policies Point to Strong Two-Year Market, an Industrial...
- Australian Energy Regulator OKs Transgrid Project, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker