You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Planned Deployments of Battery Energy Storage Systems Rise Sharply
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 555 Words
Attachment: BESS1, BESS2
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--March 27, 2020--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Deployment of battery energy storage systems (BESS) in the U.S. jumped sharply last year, and deployments are expected to rise more than 10-fold over the next six years, according to a recent report from the U.S. Energy Storage Association (ESA) (Washington, D.C.) and consultants Wood Mackenzie (Edinburgh, U.K.).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 30 IIR COVID-19 Sector Overviews
- April 29 COVID-19 Impact Report: Outages, Derates, Shutdowns and More
- Husky Energy, TC Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Uganda's Amea Power to Implement $336 Million in Renewable Projects, an Ind...
- Tembo Power to Build $352 Million of Hydro Projects in Africa, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker