You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
NavigatIIR: States Hardest Hit by COVID-19 Have $5 Billion in Projects at Risk
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 118 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 24, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--As COVID-19 continues its deadly trek throughout the U.S., some states are seeing a dramatically higher number of reported cases than others. Three states account for roughly half of all reported infections nationwide: New York, New Jersey and Michigan, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Industrial Info is tracking more than $5 billion worth of active projects in these three states that have been delayed or otherwise affected by COVID-19, including high-value developments in their iconic power-generation and steel-manufacturing markets.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects that are facing COVID-19-related delays in some of the hardest-hit states, including those from major companies such as Cree Incorporated, Facebook Incorporated (NASDAQ:FB), Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT), Cargill Incorporated, Cleveland-Cliffs Incorporated (NYSE:CLF) and Gerdau S.A. (NYSE:GGB).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 27 COVID-19 Impact Report: Outages, Derates, Shutdowns and More
- Sempra Energy, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Join AVEVA for a Webinar on Enabling the 'New Norm' for Engineering Project...
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Impact of COVID-19 on Plant Spend...
- Japan Spends Big on Nuclear Decommissioning and Dismantlement, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker