You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
EIA: U.S. South Atlantic Region Leads Nation in Solar Buildouts
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 880 Words
Attachment: US Solar Installations
SUGAR LAND--May 22, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--According to the U.S. Energy Administration (EIA), the U.S. South Atlantic region easily leads the nation in the installation of solar power capacity. The region includes Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia. Industrial Info is tracking more than $20.8 billion in active solar projects in these states.
Companies featured: NextEra Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NEE), Duke Energy Corporation (NYSE:DUK), First Solar (NYSE:FSLR), Dominion Energy Incorporated (NYSE:D)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Report: How to Speed the Retirement of Uneconomic Coal Generation
- IIR Top Power News Today: July 14th 2020
- EU Opens $1 Billion Fund for Clean Energy Projects
- Renewable Energy Generation in Europe Continues to Increase, an Industrial ...
- European Green Energy Commitment Depresses Indonesia Coal Market, an Indust...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker