You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Data from Industrial Info Helps Forecast Summer Electric Demand Destruction
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 644 Words
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--June 1, 2020--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The COVID-19 pandemic has led to the biggest cuts in electricity demand in the PJM and NYISO markets, shaving an estimated 10% to 15% off peak demand in those markets, Rob Allerman, senior director for power analytics at Enverus (Houston, Texas), said on a webcast in late May.
Within this article: Alliance between Enverus, Industrial Info and DTN.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Oil & Gas, Chemical Projects Continue to Face COVID-19 Delays
- U.S. Solar Growth, Gulf of Mexico Oil Production: Your Daily Energy News
- Gulf of Mexico Shut-Ins, U.S. Summer Electricity Demand: Your Daily Energy...
- Sunbelt Rentals Webinar--Contingency Planning: Preparing Your Business for ...
- Biomass Trend Ramps Up in China's Power Industry, an Industrial Info Market...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker