Free Industrial NewsData from Industrial Info Helps Forecast Summer Electric Demand Destruction
Data from Industrial Info Helps Forecast Summer Electric Demand Destruction
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 644 Words
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--June 1, 2020--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The COVID-19 pandemic has led to the biggest cuts in electricity demand in the PJM and NYISO markets, shaving an estimated 10% to 15% off peak demand in those markets, Rob Allerman, senior director for power analytics at Enverus (Houston, Texas), said on a webcast in late May.
Within this article: Alliance between Enverus, Industrial Info and DTN.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Power industry
- NextEra Energy, Exelon, NextDecade: Your Daily Energy News
- ScottishPower Plans U.K.'s Largest Green Hydrogen Facility
- Indonesia's PT Pertamina Expects 15% Revenue Increase from Renewable Energy...
- Philippines' Department of Energy Explores Hydrogen Potential
- Latin America Saw $3.3 Billion in Power Projects Wrap Up in the First Quart...