You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Data from Industrial Info Helps Forecast Summer Electric Demand Destruction
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 644 Words
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--June 1, 2020--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The COVID-19 pandemic has led to the biggest cuts in electricity demand in the PJM and NYISO markets, shaving an estimated 10% to 15% off peak demand in those markets, Rob Allerman, senior director for power analytics at Enverus (Houston, Texas), said on a webcast in late May.
Within this article: Alliance between Enverus, Industrial Info and DTN.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- EthosEnergy Webinar: SMART Seals - an Advantage in Today's Challenging Stea...
- IIR Top Power News Today: February 2nd 2021
- Join AVEVA for Webinar on Breaking Down Silos to Maximize Engineering Effic...
- Renewable Energy Tops Europe's Power Mix in 2020
- Wind Projects Lead Among Japan's Renewable Developments, an Industrial Info...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker