Free Industrial NewsData from Industrial Info Helps Forecast Summer Electric Demand Destruction
Data from Industrial Info Helps Forecast Summer Electric Demand Destruction
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 644 Words
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--June 1, 2020--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The COVID-19 pandemic has led to the biggest cuts in electricity demand in the PJM and NYISO markets, shaving an estimated 10% to 15% off peak demand in those markets, Rob Allerman, senior director for power analytics at Enverus (Houston, Texas), said on a webcast in late May.
Within this article: Alliance between Enverus, Industrial Info and DTN.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- EI-H2, Zenith Have Plans for Major Irish 'Green Hydrogen' Hub
- Chile May Accelerate Decarbonization Program
- PG&E Unveils 'Moonshot' Effort to Underground 10,000 Miles of Distribution ...
- Pandemic Surge in Florida, Missouri, Texas May Frustrate Hopes of Industria...
- NextEra Energy Carries on with Renewables Drive