You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Mid-Year Webinar: U.S., Canadian Manufacturers Adjust to 'New Reality' Amid COVID-19
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 996 Words
Attachment: IM Prop Spending 0620, NA proj spend IM 0620
SUGAR LAND--June 8, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--"What we're facing now is a new reality," said David Pickering, Industrial Info's vice president of research for the Industrial Manufacturing Industry, on Wednesday. "Companies are going to have to decide, in each phase of their projects, how they want to recover from what they lost during the first five months of the year due to COVID-19." Pickering joined Mike Bergen, Industrial Info's executive vice president, to analyze the outlook for the Industrial Manufacturing Industry as part of the 2020 North American Industrial Market Outlook Mid-Year Update webinar.
Within this article: What might await the post-COVID the global Industrial Manufacturing Industry, including how the automotive, transportation and technology sectors are facing challenges.
Companies featured: General Motors (NYSE:GM) and Fiat Chrysler (NYSE:FCAU)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Northeast, New England See $2.5 Billion in Planned Third-Quarter Industrial...
- Gilbane Building Company at Work on $7.7 Billion in Projects
- European Data Center Projects Amount to $28.7 Billion, an Industrial Info M...
- Middle East and Africa's Industrial Manufacturing Industry to Invest $73.90...
- Cargo Volume at Major Indian Ports Drops 22% in April-May 2020, an Industri...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker