You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
EDF Submits Plans for Sizewell C Nuclear Plant in U.K.
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 709 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--June 9, 2020--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--EDF Energy has submitted plans to build the Sizewell C nuclear power plant on the Suffolk coast of England at a cost of £18 billion ($22 billion).
Within this article: Details planning application, scale of project, capacity, investment, related projects, opposition
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Xcel Energy Wants to Accelerate $3 Billion Spend
- IIR Top Power News Today: July 14th 2020
- Russia to Invest About $7 Billion in Coal-Fired Power Plants, an Industrial...
- EU Opens $1 Billion Fund for Clean Energy Projects
- European Green Energy Commitment Depresses Indonesia Coal Market, an Indust...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker