You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Sweden's Fossil-Free Steel Production Takes Big Step
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 696 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--June 10, 2020--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Production of fossil-free steel on an industrial scale took a major step forward with construction of a pilot plant slated to go ahead in Norrbotten in Sweden in the next two years.
Within this article: Details new construction plans for hydrogen steel plant, existing work, scope of project, related projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- EU Opens $1 Billion Fund for Clean Energy Projects
- RHI Magnesita Announces Investments, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- PT J Resources Indonesia Optimistic on Completing Gold Projects, an Industr...
- Quarantine Protocols Set for Philippines Miners, an Industrial Info Market ...
- China Invests in Southeast Asia Steel Capacity, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker