You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Germany Bets $10 Billion on Clean Hydrogen Strategy
Industry Segment: Alternative Fuel | Word Count: 1018 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--June 30, 2020--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Germany has pledged to spend 9 billion euro ($10.1 billion) to become the world's leading user and producer of green hydrogen.
Within this article: Details Germany's ambitious green hydrogen plans, investment value, Moroccan plant partnership, leading European projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Industrial Spending Index Continues to Drop, But Food & Beve...
- As U.S. Midwest Reels from COVID-19 Surge, More than $16 Billion in Project...
- Preem Converting Sweden's Largest Refinery for Renewable Fuels
- Wartsilla Wins Technology Bid for Freeport Indonesia's Biodiesel Power Plan...
- Brazil's Bioenergy Sector Continues to Advance, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker