You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Sanofi Investing Big in New French Vaccine Plants
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 619 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--July 1, 2020--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--French pharmaceutical major Sanofi is planning to invest 610 million euro ($689 million) to create a new production site and research and development centre in France with both dedicated to vaccines.
Within this article: Details investment in new API plant and R&D centre, timelines, investment value, related Sanofi news
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Gilbane Building Company at Work on $7.7 Billion in Projects
- U.K. Set to Pay £500 Million For GSK-Sanofi COVID-19 Drug
- Sanofi Intends to Reduce up to 1,680 Jobs in Europe, an Industrial Info Mar...
- India's Second Indigenous COVID-19 Vaccine Candidate Set for Human Trials, ...
- COVID-19 Amplifies Europe's Reliance on Foreign Critical Drug Supplies, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker