You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Mexico's Pemex Salina Cruz Refinery Offline Due to Earthquake, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 49 Words
The 7.4-magnitude earthquake that struck in Southeast Oaxaca on Tuesday forced Pemex to take its 325,000-barrel-per-day (BBL/d) Salina Cruz refinery offline. Restart procedures will not begin until Friday, June 26, for security reasons. The 285,000-BBL/d Refineria Lazaro Cardenas (Minatitlan) refinery has remained in operation.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP Closes Kwinana Refinery in Australia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Brazil to See $15 Billion in Capital Mining Projects Kick Off in 2021, an I...
- China's Shandong Province Leads in Catalyst Projects, an Industrial Info Ma...
- ERG SpA Invests in Italy for Wind Energy, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Largest Polish Power Producer Plans to Phase Out Coal by 2045, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker