You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Top Refining News Today: June 24th 2020
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 310 Words
Pemex TRI on June 23 was forced to shut down all processing units at its 325,000-BBL/d Salina Cruz, Mexico, refinery due to a 7.4-magnitude earthquake, which occurred that same day, off the coast of southern Mexico in Chiapas state. Restart procedures will not begin for at least 72 hours for security reasons.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info's Weekly North American Refining Report
- Industrial Info's Weekly Global Refining Impact Report
- Join Industrial Info for Webinar on Petroleum Refining Global Spending Outl...
- IIR Top Refining News Today: July 13th 2020
- IIR Energy Partners With Orbital Insight to Provide Refinery Operations Int...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker