You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Saudi Arabia's Petrorabigh Plans Project to Upgrade, Develop Low-Value Fuel Oil Products, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 74 Words
Rabigh Refining & Petrochemical Company (Petrorabigh) has planned a fuel-oil development project (bottom-of-the barrel), in Saudi Arabia, to upgrade and develop low-value fuel oil products. The project, which is expected to be on stream by late 2024, is aimed at converting low-value fuel oil to diesel and other high-value products. The project involves hydrocracker and diesel hydrotreater units, along with secondary support units and utilities.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info's Weekly North American Refining Report
- Industrial Info's Weekly Global Refining Impact Report
- Join Industrial Info for Webinar on Petroleum Refining Global Spending Outl...
- IIR Top Refining News Today: July 13th 2020
- IIR Energy Partners With Orbital Insight to Provide Refinery Operations Int...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker