You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
ENI Moves Ahead with Angola's Northern Gas Complex, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 81 Words
Oil and gas giant ENI is moving ahead with Angola's first non-associated gas project, at its Northern Gas Complex (NGC) in shallow-water Block 1 off the country's northwest coast. The project includes a new fixed platform in both the Maboqueiro and Quiluma fields, and a gas pipeline supplying the feed-gas to the Angola liquefied natural gas (LNG) plant located on the southern bank of the Congo river at Soyo.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Deloitte: U.S. Shale Producers Ripe for Consolidation and New Investors
- BP, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Middle East Oil & Gas Projects Worth More Than $12 Billion Planned for Fund...
- African Oil & Gas Projects Worth $39.25 Billion Planned for Funding in Thir...
- ONGC's KG-DWN-98/2 Development Project Faces Delays Due to COVID-19, an Ind...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker