You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
ENI Moves Ahead with Angola's Northern Gas Complex, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 81 Words
Oil and gas giant ENI is moving ahead with Angola's first non-associated gas project, at its Northern Gas Complex (NGC) in shallow-water Block 1 off the country's northwest coast. The project includes a new fixed platform in both the Maboqueiro and Quiluma fields, and a gas pipeline supplying the feed-gas to the Angola liquefied natural gas (LNG) plant located on the southern bank of the Congo river at Soyo.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Despite Headwinds, Phillips 66 Rolls Out Projects
- Plains All American, Saudi Aramco: Your Daily Energy News
- ExxonMobil, Asian LNG Spot Prices Jump: Your Daily Energy News
- Oil Patch Still Battered by Low Prices, Weak Demand
- Equinor, Diamondback Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker