You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Great Lakes Region Sees $993 Million in Planned Power Project Starts in Third Quarter
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 734 Words
Attachment: Planned 3Q20 Power Project Starts
SUGAR LAND--July 7, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--While the U.S. Power Industry has seen some slowdown due to the coronavirus pandemic, most projects simply have been delayed somewhat, with anticipated start dates moved into the future. This is particularly true of nonessential maintenance projects. Industrial Info's industry experts expect spending in the sector to return to relatively normal levels in the future. In the U.S., among the strongest areas for power project development is the Great Lakes market region, which includes Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio and Wisconsin, where Industrial Info is tracking more than $993 million worth of projects that are planned to kick off in third-quarter 2020.
Companies featured: American Electric Power Company Incorporated (NYSE:AEP), DTE Energy Company (NYSE:DTE), AECOM (NYSE:ACM), NextEra Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NEE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Xcel Energy Wants to Accelerate $3 Billion Spend
- IIR Top Power News Today: July 14th 2020
- Russia to Invest About $7 Billion in Coal-Fired Power Plants, an Industrial...
- EU Opens $1 Billion Fund for Clean Energy Projects
- European Green Energy Commitment Depresses Indonesia Coal Market, an Indust...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker