You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
'Staggering Decline' Predicted for 2020 Oil & Gas Global Spending
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 702 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--July 28, 2020--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--There will be a "staggering decline" of more than 75% in global oil and gas project sanctioning from 2019 levels, as the Covid-19 pandemic has hit exploration and production (E&P) spending much harder than predictions at the beginning of the crisis.
Within this article: Details big 2020 drop in global oil and gas sanctioned project spending, slow recovery predicted, positive spending in Norway
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Despite Headwinds, Phillips 66 Rolls Out Projects
- Plains All American, Saudi Aramco: Your Daily Energy News
- ExxonMobil, Asian LNG Spot Prices Jump: Your Daily Energy News
- Oil Patch Still Battered by Low Prices, Weak Demand
- Equinor, Diamondback Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker