You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Africa Likely to Start Construction on $2.4 Billion in Power Projects in Third Quarter, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 50 Words
Industrial Info is tracking nine projects, worth $2.39 billion, in Africa's Power Industry that are expected to start construction in the third quarter. These include natural gas, solar, coal, wind and hydropower projects.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Tropical Storm Laura Puts More Plants in Jeopardy, an Industrial Info Weath...
- Turkey Increases Investment in Landfill Gas Power Generation, an Industrial...
- Taiwan Explores Geothermal Potential, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Germany Invests in Wind Power, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Southern Europe Hot on Solar Power, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker