Free Industrial NewsDisaster Impact Tracker Alert: Isaias Strengthens to Hurricane Status, Heads for Bahamas
Disaster Impact Tracker Alert: Isaias Strengthens to Hurricane Status, Heads for Bahamas
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 158 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 31, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Hurricane Isaias is expected to move over the Central Bahamas Friday night and then churn to the east of the Florida peninsula on Saturday and Sunday. The storm already has left thousands without power in the Dominican Republic.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- EI-H2, Zenith Have Plans for Major Irish 'Green Hydrogen' Hub
- Chile May Accelerate Decarbonization Program
- PG&E Unveils 'Moonshot' Effort to Underground 10,000 Miles of Distribution ...
- Pandemic Surge in Florida, Missouri, Texas May Frustrate Hopes of Industria...
- NextEra Energy Carries on with Renewables Drive