You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Disaster Impact Tracker Alert: Isaias Strengthens to Hurricane Status, Heads for Bahamas
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 158 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 31, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Hurricane Isaias is expected to move over the Central Bahamas Friday night and then churn to the east of the Florida peninsula on Saturday and Sunday. The storm already has left thousands without power in the Dominican Republic.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- NextEra Energy, U.S. Natural Gas: Your Daily Energy News
- IIR Top Power News Today: September 29th 2020
- Latin America Expects to See $3.7 Billion in T&D Projects Approved Through ...
- Construction on New Zealand 's Largest Windfarm in Full Swing, an Industria...
- Ireland Maintains Strong Position in Wind Power, an Industrial Info Market ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker