You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Argentina's YPF Presses Forward on Rincon del Mangrullo Project, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 71 Words
YPF, Argentina's state-controlled oil company, plans to develop the Rincon del Mangrullo area of the Vaca Muerta Shale Reservoir, with environmental permit approvals expected by 2021.
The project includes the construction of four natural gas-treatment plants and a water treatment plant, drilling programs, well pad installations and 85 flowlines to deliver crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Sempra, U.S. Drillers Rig: Your Daily Energy News
- Texas Gulf Coast Prepares for Storm Surge from Tropical Storm Beta, a Weath...
- Join Industrial Info for Hurricane Sally Plant Recovery Update Webinar
- ADNOC to Make Major Investments in Next Four Years, an Industrial Info Mark...
- ENI Makes Another Gas Field Discovery in Egypt, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker