You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Top Chemical Processing News Today: August 20th 2020
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 204 Words
Dow Chemical has restarted the 1.65 billion-pound-per-year propane dehydrogenation unit at its Freeport (Oyster Creek), Texas, plant. The unit went offline on July 7 for a planned turnaround.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Texas Gulf Coast Prepares for Storm Surge from Tropical Storm Beta, a Weath...
- Join Industrial Info for Hurricane Sally Plant Recovery Update Webinar
- Argentina Sees More than $1 Billion in Ammonia Projects, an Industrial Info...
- Trinidad's Methanol Holdings Idles Units, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Axens Supplies Technology for Linear Alpha-Olefin Units in Russia, an Indus...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker