You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Oil Field Services Sector Bleeding 150,000 Jobs
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 864 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--August 26, 2020--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The oil field services (OFS) sector is bleeding jobs to the tune of 150,000 for this year due to the impact of COVID-19 with headcount across the 50 leading OFS operators expected to be the lowest in more than a decade.
Within this article: Details massive job losses in OFS sector, reduced earnings per employee, hardest hit companies
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Sempra, U.S. Drillers Rig: Your Daily Energy News
- Texas Gulf Coast Prepares for Storm Surge from Tropical Storm Beta, a Weath...
- Join Industrial Info for Hurricane Sally Plant Recovery Update Webinar
- ADNOC to Make Major Investments in Next Four Years, an Industrial Info Mark...
- ENI Makes Another Gas Field Discovery in Egypt, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker