You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Slim Pickings for U.S. Refinery Project Kickoffs in Fourth Quarter
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 79 Words
SUGAR LAND--September 11, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Looking to fourth-quarter 2020, the slate of planned U.S. Petroleum Refining project construction starts is paltry when compared with past and future quarters. Industrial Info is tracking five active projects with a combined worth of $127 million that are planned for kickoff during the quarter.
Within this article: Sinclair Oil Corporation's sulfur recovery unit replacement at its 30,000-BBL/d Casper Refinery in Wyoming, other projects Companies featured: Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:MPC), Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A), Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Dominion Energy, Falling Natural Gas Futures: Your Daily Energy News
- Raizen Argentina's Buenos Aires Refinery Decreases Production in Response t...
- Japan's Refiners Plan 15 CDU Shutdowns in 2021, an Industrial Info Market B...
- SAMREF Plans Upgrade Project to Further Process Heavy Residue, an Industria...
- Egypt Plans More than $100 Million of Major Maintenance Projects in 2021, a...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker