Premium Industrial NewsIIR Top Chemical Processing News Today: September 24th 2020
IIR Top Chemical Processing News Today: September 24th 2020
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 226 Words
BASF Total Petrochemicals's 2.3 billion-pound-per-year ethylene unit in Port Arthur, Texas, remains offline. The unit unexpectedly shut down on June 12 due to mechanical complications within a compressor. BASF plans to attempt a restart by the end of September.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Chemical Processing industry
- Hexagon, LyondellBasell to Present Webinar on Digital Twins
- IIR Top Chemical Processing News Today
- DACH Region to Invest More than $1.7 Billion in Chemical Expansions
- Iraq Spurs More than $7 Billion of Investment to Rebuild Chemical Industry
- Pandemic Halts $1.45 Billion of Projects in Africa's Chemical Processing In...