You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Norway Pledges $2.7 Billion for 'Longship' Carbon Capture Plan
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 755 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--October 14, 2020--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Norway has launched the world's most ambitious carbon capture and storage (CCS) plan called 'Longship' with promised funding of $2.7 billion.
Within this article: Details major CCS investment, projects involved, 10-year plan
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Drops $86 Billion, Shows S...
- Chevron, National Grid: Your Daily Energy News
- More than $8 Billion in U.S. Oil & Gas Pipeline Projects to be Completed in...
- Argentina's First Natural Gas Virtual Pipeline Begins Operating, an Industr...
- East African Crude Oil Pipeline (EACOP) Makes Headway as Uganda and Tanzani...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker