You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Liberty Steel Makes Bid for thyssenkrupp Steel Europe
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 842 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--October 27, 2020--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--U.K.-based Liberty Steel Group has launched a bid to take over Europe's second largest steelmaker, thyssenkrupp Steel Europe.
Within this article: Details bid, companies involved, steel production capacities, employee headcount, impact of COVID-19, proposed Green Steel projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Cleveland-Cliffs' Quarterly Results Improve on Automotive Demand
- Peru to See $8 Billion in Copper Mining Projects Kick Off in 2021-22, an In...
- Latin America Sees $318 Million in First-Half 2021 Metals & Minerals Mainte...
- Oman's Mining Sector Digs Up $2.5 Billion in Projects, an Industrial Info M...
- Typhoon Molave Advances on Vietnam after Striking Philippines, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker