You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Recovery of U.K. Oil & Gas Sector 'Dashed'
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 748 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--October 28, 2020--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--A predicted recovery in fortunes for the troubled U.K. oil and gas sector have been dashed by what has been called a 'jaw-dropping' cut in estimates for the Lancaster field.
Within this article: Details major blow to U.K. oil and gas prospects, Lancaster field production output downgraded, impact on sector
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- EQT, BP: Your Daily Energy News
- Cenovus, American Energy Partners: Your Daily Energy News
- Zeta Expected to Regain Hurricane Status, Bring Rain, Wind to U.S. Gulf Coa...
- Algerian Firm Bags Contract for Phase II of Touat Gas Project, an Industria...
- 3R Petroleum Acquires Portiguar Basin Assets in Brazil, an Industrial Info ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker