Premium Industrial NewsRecovery of U.K. Oil & Gas Sector 'Dashed'
Recovery of U.K. Oil & Gas Sector 'Dashed'
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 748 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--October 28, 2020--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--A predicted recovery in fortunes for the troubled U.K. oil and gas sector have been dashed by what has been called a 'jaw-dropping' cut in estimates for the Lancaster field.
Within this article: Details major blow to U.K. oil and gas prospects, Lancaster field production output downgraded, impact on sector
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Production industry
- NextEra Energy, Exelon, NextDecade: Your Daily Energy News
- Dakota Access Pipeline, Apache Corporation: Your Daily Energy News
- ESG Expectations Start to Winnow Oil & Gas Investment Capital, Supply Chain...
- India to See $1.42 Billion in Second-Quarter Oil & Gas Production Project C...
- China's Output of Crude Oil up 3.3% in March