Premium Industrial NewsInvestment in Renewables Expected to Soar as Duke Energy Unveils Bold Decarbonization Plan
Investment in Renewables Expected to Soar as Duke Energy Unveils Bold Decarbonization Plan
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 901 Words
Attachment: A, B
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--October 26, 2020--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--If you're a renewable power developer, Duke Energy Corporation (NYSE:DUK) (Charlotte, North Carolina) wants to speak with you. If you're a battery energy storage system (BESS) company, Duke wants to hear from you, too. And even developers of natural gas and nuclear generation should stay in touch with Duke, one of the nation's largest utility holding companies, serving about 7.7 million electric customers in six states and another 1.6 million customers in five states.
Within this article: Duke Energy's its first virtual Environment, Social and Governance Day for investors.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- South Carolina Sees $3.5 Billion in Industrial Projects Under Construction
- Duke Energy Buckles Up for Renewables Ride as it Aims for Net-Zero Carbon E...
- U.S. Southeast Region Plans for More than $1.5 Billion in First-Quarter Pow...
- Duke Energy Takes Strides to 'Green' its Footprint
- Duke Energy Makes Strides to Cleaner Generation Fleet