You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Investment in Renewables Expected to Soar as Duke Energy Unveils Bold Decarbonization Plan
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 901 Words
Attachment: A, B
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--October 26, 2020--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--If you're a renewable power developer, Duke Energy Corporation (NYSE:DUK) (Charlotte, North Carolina) wants to speak with you. If you're a battery energy storage system (BESS) company, Duke wants to hear from you, too. And even developers of natural gas and nuclear generation should stay in touch with Duke, one of the nation's largest utility holding companies, serving about 7.7 million electric customers in six states and another 1.6 million customers in five states.
Within this article: Duke Energy's its first virtual Environment, Social and Governance Day for investors.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- CPS Energy, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- AEP Prioritizes T&D Amid Push for Renewables, Wrestles with Coal's Decline
- More than 1,800 Renewable Projects Subscribe to Brazil's PPA Auctions, an I...
- Indonesia Moves on 2021 Geothermal Exploration on Mount Tampomas, an Indust...
- China's Power Output Jumps 19.5% in Early 2021, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker