You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Cleveland-Cliffs' Quarterly Results Improve on Automotive Demand
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 300284 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 27, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--As it prepares to cinch a $1.4 billion steel acquisition and start up a major hot briquetted iron (HBI) plant in Ohio, Cleveland-Cliffs Incorporated (NYSE:CLF) (Cleveland, Ohio) reports its latest quarterly results were substantially better than those from earlier this year.
Within this article: Soon-to-be-completed HBI plant in Toledo, Ohio Other companies featured: ArcelorMittal S.A. (NYSE:MT) (Luxemburg City, Luxemburg)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Peru to See $8 Billion in Copper Mining Projects Kick Off in 2021-22, an In...
- Liberty Steel Makes Bid for thyssenkrupp Steel Europe
- Latin America Sees $318 Million in First-Half 2021 Metals & Minerals Mainte...
- Oman's Mining Sector Digs Up $2.5 Billion in Projects, an Industrial Info M...
- Typhoon Molave Advances on Vietnam after Striking Philippines, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker