You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Hurricane Zeta to Make Landfall Near New Orleans, a Weather Impact Update by Industrial Info
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 335 Words
Hurricane warnings are in effect from central Louisiana to the Mississippi/Alabama border with the approach of Hurricane Zeta. Strong winds, a storm surge and heavy rains are predicted. The potential for prolonged rains through Thursday presents the potential for flash flooding in low-lying areas.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR Top Power News Today: November 3 2020
- Tropical Storm Eta Becomes Potential Threat to Florida, a Weather Impact Up...
- State-Owned Enterprises Dominate Indonesia's Geothermal Sector, an Industri...
- Hurricane Eta Hits Nicaragua as Fierce Cat 4 Storm, a Weather Impact Update...
- Poland Seeks EU 'OK' to Fund First Nuclear Power Projects
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker