You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Top Natural Gas, Refining News Today: November 18th 2020
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 308 Words
Enterprise Product Partners is on schedule to perform a 35-day turnaround of the 1.65 million-pound-per-year propane dehydrogenation (PDH) unit at its Mont Belvieu, Texas, NGL Fractionator Complex. The unit is expected to shut down in February 2021 and restart in March.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- American Electric Power, Alberta Production Curtailments: Your Daily Energ...
- Cenovus, American Energy Partners: Your Daily Energy News
- Zeta Becomes Hurricane as it Approaches Yucatan Peninsula
- Algerian Firm Bags Contract for Phase II of Touat Gas Project, an Industria...
- 3R Petroleum Acquires Portiguar Basin Assets in Brazil, an Industrial Info ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker