Premium Industrial NewsIIR Top Natural Gas, Refining News Today: November 18th 2020
IIR Top Natural Gas, Refining News Today: November 18th 2020
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 308 Words
Enterprise Product Partners is on schedule to perform a 35-day turnaround of the 1.65 million-pound-per-year propane dehydrogenation (PDH) unit at its Mont Belvieu, Texas, NGL Fractionator Complex. The unit is expected to shut down in February 2021 and restart in March.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Production industry
- North American LNG Projects, Necessary U.S. Nuclear Capacity: Your Daily E...
- Possible U.S. Power Shortages, Diversified Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Shale Oil Production, Residential Power Use: Your Daily Energy News
- Hexagon, LyondellBasell to Present Webinar on Digital Twins
- Conflict in Israel Spills Into Energy Industry