You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Canadian Solar's $5 Billion in Projects Shine Light on Demand for Green Energy, Storage
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 739 Words
Attachment: CanadianSolar3Q20-CA, CanadianSolar3Q20-TX
SUGAR LAND--November 20, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Canadian Solar Incorporated (NASDAQ:CSIQ) (Guelph, Ontario) is in a sunnier spot than most other players in North America's roiled energy market, with third-quarter revenues and solar module shipments exceeding the company's own expectations. A series of big-ticket agreements and a growing demand for energy storage are expected to further fuel growth in the coming year. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $5 billion in active Canadian Solar projects worldwide, including about $3.6 billion worth in the U.S. and Canada.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued Canadian Solar projects in North America, including major multi-phase projects in Texas and California.
Other companies featured: Anheuser-Busch (NYSE:BUD) and Energy Transfer LP (NYSE:ET)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- AEP, ConocoPhillips, Equinor: Your Daily Energy News
- IIR Top Power News Today: October 27th 2020
- HILCO, Industrial Info to Host Webinar on Varnish Mitigation and Prevention...
- Tropical Storm Eta Becomes Potential Threat to Florida, a Weather Impact Up...
- Indonesia's Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources Evaluates Eight Geothe...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker