Premium Industrial NewsSteel Producers in U.S. to Complete Nearly $4 Billion in Projects This Year Despite COVID-19, Economy Woes
Steel Producers in U.S. to Complete Nearly $4 Billion in Projects This Year Despite COVID-19, Economy Woes
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 610 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 20, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Big River Steel announced this week the startup of the second phase of its scrap metal recycling and flat-rolled steel production facility in Osceola, Arkansas, saying the expansion came in under budget and ahead of schedule. It is one of several steel mill projects to reach the finish line this year in the U.S. despite an industrywide slowdown in steel shipments amid the COVID-19 pandemic and resulting economic downturn.
Within this article: Big River Steel Osceola, Arkansas, flat-rolled steel facility
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Metals & Minerals industry
- Steelmaker Nucor Sees Strong Market Growth Ahead
- Rare Earth Mining & Processing Firms Develop $14 Billion in Projects to Mee...
- Vietnam's Thermal Coal Mines Plan $1.4 Billion in Expansions
- African Uranium Renaissance? Mining Firms Plan $3.5 Billion in Projects
- China Dominates Steel Investment in Southeast Asia