You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Steel Producers in U.S. to Complete Nearly $4 Billion in Projects This Year Despite COVID-19, Economy Woes
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 610 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 20, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Big River Steel announced this week the startup of the second phase of its scrap metal recycling and flat-rolled steel production facility in Osceola, Arkansas, saying the expansion came in under budget and ahead of schedule. It is one of several steel mill projects to reach the finish line this year in the U.S. despite an industrywide slowdown in steel shipments amid the COVID-19 pandemic and resulting economic downturn.
Within this article: Big River Steel Osceola, Arkansas, flat-rolled steel facility
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Cleveland-Cliffs' Quarterly Results Improve on Automotive Demand
- Peru to See $8 Billion in Copper Mining Projects Kick Off in 2021-22, an In...
- Liberty Steel Makes Bid for thyssenkrupp Steel Europe
- Oman's Mining Sector Digs Up $2.5 Billion in Projects, an Industrial Info M...
- Typhoon Molave Advances on Vietnam after Striking Philippines, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker