Premium Industrial NewsU.K. First to Green Light a COVID-19 Vaccine
U.K. First to Green Light a COVID-19 Vaccine
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 800 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--December 14, 2020--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The U.K. has become the first country to grant authorisation for emergency use of a COVID-19 vaccine to BioNTech SE and Pfizer Incorporated (NYSE:PFE).
Within this article: Details U.K. permit for vaccine, purchased doses, effectiveness, related vaccines, rollout timetables
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Pharmaceutical & Biotech industry
- COVID-19 Drives Increased Pharma-Bio Diagnostics Facility Spending
- Latin America's Pharmaceutical & Biotech Companies Put $12 Billion into Pro...
- South Korea's Pharma Producers Focus on Biosimilar Expansions
- China's Pharmaceutical Capacity Remains Strong Despite COVID-Related Downtu...
- Vaccine Production Capacity on the Rise in China as COVID-19 Inoculations I...